Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nothing to See Here, Now.

Yeah, sorry folks. Late post week, check back in later.

By the time I figured out what I really wanted to post it was a little late for me to finish it correctly between work & sleep & moping around feeling lethargic. I think it will be a fun post, hopefully done by Friday.

In order to not leave you totally without something, let me direct you to a couple of my weather sites. Any time I want to know what it's like anywhere, I visit these sites . . .

The Fucking Weather
or a more subdued version (i.e. dark, or environmentally friendly version)
The (earth friendly) Fucking Weather

Or, when I need a Terra-specific description
Star Wars Weather

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the Star Wars weather link. This is now my go-to.

    ~Moose

    ReplyDelete