Wednesday, December 15, 2010

S.G.I.S.Con V

Con Five is ALIVE!!



The Theme is TEA PARTY!

The dates are JANUARY 2011, FRIDAY 14nth, SATURDAY 15nth, SUNDAY 16nth, and MONDAY 17nth!

Do not show up before 10 am on Friday please!

Registration is "open" its the same $25 dollars a head. If you can't handle this, contact me or T1nk. If you don't we will assume you are not coming as we will not have your money.

This year T1nk and I are not so hot financially, so we will not be able to help cover costs until people show up, SO, please get me the money by any means possible before or on JANUARY 2011, WEDNESDAY 12th BEFORE WE GO SHOPPING FOR FOOD. This means if you are paying by Paypal make sure to allow for however long it takes for it to process from your bank, into paypal, then into my bank.

If you have issue with paying for foods for the weekend contact us, we will try and work something out.

The cap limit is 25 (TWENTY FIVE!) PEOPLE, just like last year, many couples are slated to attend so get your registration in quick. I will be keeping a tab, so contact me as soon as you send money my way OR/AND make sure I put your name(s) in my book.

So many people enjoy this weekend long nerdcamp that I could not bring myself to cancel it. However, it has gotten progressively more shitty to organize without any pay and worrying about people all weekend so please help me keep putting this shindig together by keeping the drama and bullshit to a minimum. If you have ANY questions about ANYTHING to do with this event, PLEASE contact one of us and we will try to resolve something.

If you magically wish to donate to this event more than registration or even just as a Birthday/Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza/Graduation/Guilt Present, we will find a way to recognize you (or not, Epyon Avenger, I'm looking at you) for your contribution, whatever it may be. Contact us if your contribution is not monetary.

Aright kids, lets keep things all "two lumps O' sugar" up in here and have a kickin' Sad Geek In Snow Con V!!
(word up to Bri Chan and her awesome skills)

7 comments:

  1. Guest list starting (in order of people who've paid.)

    1. The Epyon Avenger

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. LisaLisa
    3. "Rabit"
    4. Speckley
    5. Pending payment-Lil Jon
    6. Pending payment-Moose
    7. Pending payment-F3rr3t
    8. Pending payment-Sexy Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. CANT WAIT!!!! I out in my time at the new job! they were like cool have fun!!! YAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. So we have...
    1. The Epyon Avenger
    2. LisaLisa
    3. Rabbit
    4. Speckley
    5. F3rr3t
    6. F3rr3t's gf
    7. Pending payment-Lil Jon
    8. Pending payment-Moose
    9. Pending payment Sexy Chris

    As a note: We will be unable to give rides up to SGIS Con. And please don't show up til Friday, as we won't have food to feed you on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to meet up with you tony for payment. Is the paypal account still active and/or how would I go about that? Jordan should also be in for it but neither of us will have rides up to the house but we might be able to get up to stockton.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So we have...
    1. The Epyon Avenger
    2. LisaLisa
    3. Rabbit
    4. Speckley
    5. F3rr3t
    6. F3rr3t's gf
    7. Alvin
    8. Matt
    9. Kristina
    10. Jenyne
    11. Pending payment-Lil Jon
    12. Pending payment-Jordan Explosion
    13. Pending payment-Moose
    14. Pending payment Sexy Chris

    ReplyDelete