Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Timewright Tease & Validation

The second item first: 3rd 4 t3h Nrrd is on schedule, so fear not.

First item second: a little taste of a tale I'm tinkering away on, short, but I think thoroughly entertaining.

"I do not approve of the new fashion of wearing engineer's glasses when one is not even a mechanic. Perhaps when one is on the deck of a ship, with smoke, steam, airborne pests and the whistling wind, I can understand.
But when I meet someone of rank donning these vestigial optics I am insulted that they often cannot comprehend even the most basic principles of physics or workings of simple jennies."
-SkyBaron Antonius Timewright, "Quotes from Quarlous" by Elias Clipwick

(yeah, my half assed costume pwnz j00, enjoy it in all its "taken for myspace" style glory.)

No comments:

Post a Comment