Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Very Busy With Nothing to Do

Even though I am currently not working full time hours, I am not in school right now, nor am I currently in a show, I somehow manage to still only have one day a week where I don't have obligations to do anything.
With Planning for SGISCon V, some depressing news about whether or not I am actually graduating, car trouble, and my sixth year anniversary with Theatreg33k (see it's not ALL bad, just busy) I seem to have worked myself into a phunk.

Don't worry h47ites, I have serious desire to write and bitch and bullshit, but today I'm out of fuel and I hope you will understand.

For shiggles, I recommend doing something I do often (narcisistic much?) go back into my archives or even scroll WWAAAYY back in my twitter feed and find some gems from before you began reading here, OR if you are magically one of the handful who have read everything I have written, then I have some homework for you:

find me a nerdcore artist I haven't done a 3rd 4 t3h nrrd for yet, tell me about your RPG/table top game/ idea you had, or tell me something about WoW/your guild/your video game experience.
Bonus points if you write a guest post, I will try to feature it

thanks again for hanging in here with me, more to come, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment