Friday, February 8, 2013

THINGS!

I know! I know. Almost two weeks, but don't worry. I FEEL IT! I feel like there may be things in the future for me to truly expound upon.
TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY!
And since the only things I want to talk about are somewhat "serious" things and I promised a silly post, here are things I've found that I love and perhaps you have not come across all of them already.

Enjoy . . . .

Confession: I liked Sucker Punch.
And you should have as well!!!! Here's why.


 Boo-busters



And in a return to the ever present discussion about "girl stuff" I saw this awesome post from the Mary Sue
and I looked at the bow and thought. I would rock that bow even though it does have pink on it, it actually makes it cool. So there!
See!
In other news. IMMA GO SEE DOC AWKWARD TWICE THIS WEEK CAUSE I DON'T GIVE  SHIT THAT I'M BROKE!
Wanna know why?
THATS WHY!

Oh yeah, he's in SJ Sunday around noon, and then at DNA in the City Monday Night. Hit me up if you want to come along NERDLIFE!!!

Oh yeah, and there's this awesome thing . . .

And I realize in retrospect I could have broken these things into separate posts BUT FUCK YOU ITS MY BLOG and they Might not have been topical (THERE IS NO CREAM FOR THAT!) by the time it posted so there!
Later H47ites! I now have to flesh out a game I'm not ready for while jonesin to play wow while trying to be properly productive. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment