Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Birdie & WoW Cards


Sorry for running this update a little later than usual. Been busy.

I'm helping The Blave with a Musical that is adorable, fun, and really good. I'm not saying it will change your life, but it IS good fun theatre. Go SEE IT! LIMITED ENGAGEMENT!

http://www.leigh.cuhsd.org/cms/lib2/CA01001603/Centricity/Domain/11/bbbirdie.jpg

And also, I've been playing Magic The Gathering a little with T1nk, and playing WoW The TCG A LOT with some of my old guildies.
Just like in ACTUAL WoW we like running instances and raids, so we invest in the "Event Decks" quite a bit. We ran Black Temple recently,
http://client-cdn.crystalcommerce.com/photo/gamenightz/file/125578/large/Black_temple.jpg
 and it was fairly cool. Managed to handle it but it was a real good challenge as we kept things moving but it never felt like we were just murdering the event.
I am really stoked to try the "self run" event decks such as the Instances (Classics like Scarlet Monastary, Shadowfang Keep & Deadmines) and the newest, Caverns of Time!
"Self Run" meaning no One Player has to play as the event so all players can get in on the action.
I have a "raid spec'd" Shammy deck that I've been running since the card game came out (with tweaks of course) and now I've been designated the group Druid, so I will be looking into synergies and fun mechanics for that.
Not to mention, the bug is catching a bit at Legends and I hope to be hosting events within a few months, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment