Monday, October 3, 2011

Awe Crap Again

So, busy week, business class starting (gettin my diversified knowledge on), a birthday, a company outing, a meet up with a friend of the family, meeting up with a friend who might as well be family, making my new fitness/training regime fit into my schedule and stick to it, trying to find a time marathon a television series in order to write a post here, trying to review something here, trying to keep things updated.
Sometime ya just go Cuckoo! (ty SJSU TRFT archive)
Any suggestions welcome, such as any Nerdcore artists to review that I have not already, Nerdy topics to discuss, intriguing memes I have not covered. Feel free to comment or email (or even text if ya got my numbahs) and we'll see what tickles my synapses, eh? Dirty.

Stay calm, I will do my best to post a 3rd 4 t3h nrrd before end of month & def an additional post this week, even if only a memeorable. Thanks for readin' H47ites!

No comments:

Post a Comment