Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stay Green!

I have that weird amount of time to do something, but not enough to anything well and feel like it will be alright, SO! I will recycle!
I found some interesting info on my analytic page telling me which of my posts are all time favorites so far. So, so you can be amused by them as well, HERE THEY ARE!! in Descending order of most viewed pages . . .

Nerds Mad
(I still think this is funny and am a little sad it was so short lived.)

S.G.I.S.Con V
(no idea why this gets so many hits. The BriChan art?)

3rd 4 t3h NRRD Jan. '11
(Whutup Router! At least a Nerdcore post made it)

Have walking stick, Will Defend
(I enjoyed this one and like how much traffic it gets. Hopefully the message is well conveyed.)

HORSE!
(And ANOTHER MemOrable, and what an amusing one at that. Ahahaha! I'm listening to it NOW!)

Hang in there h47ites. as soon as my room is almost all put back together, I will have some time to crack together the semi-original content we know and love. PLUS! Con season is rearing its head, R U RDY!?!?! I know I'm not, AHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment