Sunday, March 17, 2013

MemeOrable: HarleMeme Shake

I have mentioned the Harlem Shake Meme in a previous post AND I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT!!!
The "Harlem Shake" as a dance is a sort of Ethiopian dance that was modified into a dance that also reflected alcohol shakes which was then featured on some rappers music video, it doesn't seem to be relevant to the actual meme.
What DOES seem to be relevant is a fantastic similarity of the ORIGINAL VIDEO

to another older meme "Norway's Crazy Humping Men"

which is awesome for all the same reasons and maybe a few more.
IF you want THEE SONG check this out . . .

And there is even an online FLASH GAME!
Some of my favorite YouTubers got in on the action

EVEN my local Gothic Lolita crew had to get their Shake on!


And finally, here is a fantastic compilation

Oh wait, I am sorry, This Meme has passed on. Thank you network television. Please a moment of silence before you watch, The Last Harlem Shake . . . .
R.I.P. Harlem Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment