Tuesday, January 30, 2018

D and December 2017: Week 3 - Day 6(Belated)

day 6- Sigil/planar
Divine. Inevitables?


The following . . . script . .  was translated from a collection of crystal sheets donated to the
local temple upon the return of the home-town hero, a Paladin of some renown. Although
many of the sheets now serve as windows/scripture to said temple, this one, among a few
others, remains in the cellar, among other such oddities, as they are not considered, useful
or appropriate for ritual on a regular basis -

" Being a being of pure light isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Being a being of pure light bound to 
an even bigger being of pure light definitely has its challenges.
My name in the common tongue is “ the first caress of light that signals the ingress of 
divine radiance” but the shorthand of all that in Celestial I usually use is "Carl”.
I, Carl, am an Inevitable, bound by cosmic law to commit one act with unwavering duty. I 
am bound to the Inevitable “Thrimka” again, a short hand name. It’s full name in the 
Common tongue is a whole pile of divine verse, so I’ll save us both some time & not repeat 
it here.
I am Thrimka’s herald, or as I like to call myself, the Inevitable’s inevitable.
Over the aeons the two of us have worked out a system based on our strengths. I track 
down the entity whom is the subject of Thrimka’s latest appointment, herald their impending
interaction, and try to strike a deal to prevent the subject from a short, sticky, white-fiery 
ending, and from me having to scour mortal remnant char from Thrimka’s eight foot sword. 
It has, a lot, of small crevices with all those golden crenelations.
I now embody the phrase, “don’t shoot the messenger”, so being able to manifest as pure 
light helps in most cases.
However, please, do yourself a favor. If you ever see me, or anyone like me, addressing you, 
or a loved one, ya done fucked up. The best thing you can do at that time, is help me, help 
you, not become a small, sad blotch on a glowing codpiece. "

No comments:

Post a Comment