Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Woah! Tuesday Already

Holy Cow! This particular day of the week nearly passed by before I realized what it was.
A couple updates so you all know why I have been more quiet than usual.

I am officially directing Treasure Island at SJSU through TRFTI.
If you see the phrase "It will be a swashbuckling adventure of awesomeness" in association with the production, it was totally off the cuff and I did not intend to be quoted.

AND

I will be attending Anime Expo on behalf of my work (they paid for my tickets and other expenses. Bomb, right?)
I will be staying with '05 AX Idol Julie Rei Goldstein, cause we ol' acting buddies. AND she's done a favor or two in the PAST. We're cool.

Otherwise, stay groovy, I will try to have a report all ready to throw down come next Tuesday and I will get crackin on 3rd 4 t3h Nrrd, for Independence Day Eve.

NERDLIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment