Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fanime 2011

I'm at Fanime mouthafuggers!

Since our store wont have a booth at fanime this year I will be attending as per normal. We shall see whether or not I hijack a booth like I did last year for some impromptu nerdcoreness. Or if filled wiht enough bravado from friends I might just start busting rhymes at random.

I will also be guerrilla gaming all weekend. Some homeboys who wont break down and pay the cash to attend will try to sneak into the gaming hall for D&D OR we'll just procure some tables on the concourse and play to the sounds of Stage 0 shenanigans.

Also, check out the Twilight Knights Dojo where Master Ben Hsu will be laying down Martial Arts knowledge, and BONUS! My store is doing combo packs for training for that. Get em quick, we will probably sell out.

So keep an eye out for my vaguely famous headgear and say hi. See you web-space cowboys!

No comments:

Post a Comment