Tuesday, May 3, 2011

3rd 4 T3h Nrrd: May '11

Adam WarRock
I'm going to be honest on this one. I had no idea who this guy was until Nerdcore Now Vol. 1 and I think that is awesome (that that compilation helped me find him, not that I didn't know who he was, that is a sad thing). A newer player on the nerdcore scene, this cat has been hard at work.

It would seem this dude likes his comic books and hey buddy, do I approve of his flow and his ear for beats. His voice is nice and even, no crazy tonalities or pitches. His rhymes are usually very even and clear which makes them that much more fun to listen to and enjoy.

You can find him hard at work all over the intarwebs and I know I will be pulling down his ocular harvest and sharing it with the world through my Shenani-Van speakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment