Thursday, June 28, 2012

Stuff I Missed

While I was away from the internet, having a "real life" pphhtt.

Because I feel they can't wait till next week, plus I have a really solid post brewing already that I can use for it, I will present these new findings here . . .

First, NEW "Meet the . . ." Yes! they did come out wiht the Medic, and there are even some fantastic outakes for that particular story, but more recently,

THISS

 

If I don't see the "pryo-vison" flame thrower as a cosplay by the end of Con season, I'm not sure our nerds are doing their jobs.

Also, I might be reading a little too much into this, and I am not consciously trying to be a sexist pig, but I love how one MIGHT interpret the Pyro as a sadistic woman, as alluded to by The Heavy, the "girly" world the Pyro lives in and perhaps even the need to "take care" of the Blu babies as a maternal instinct? Oh yes, and please read all of those thoughts as if recited by a nerd voice with lots of lisping.



Also's THE FP CAME OUT ON BLU-RAY & DVD AHHAHAH!!!!

What's "The FP" you may ask? GET YOURSELF LEARNED SON!

WHATS TAT BITCH!? YOU WANT MORE!?! you got it, tatsy-tits . . .
3
two
WON!
BEAT BEAT!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment