Wednesday, January 2, 2013

FIRST!

. . . POST! . . . of the year.
Heaven help us, I passed my CBEST, which means I can corrupt . .  I mean influence young impressionable minds legally through the California educational system. HA! Or conversely, The little overly-hormone'd bastard that I once was may now torment me as an acne'd avatar of vengeance.
Hopefully to use the boost in income from subbing and potentially teaching full time to beef up my stage combat armory, as well as continue my certification in several disciplines AND get back into musicals. Almost got a callback to a production of Funny Girl in the area but due to a scheduling conflict I will see about auditioning for their next production because  . . .
I will be signing up for FOUR panels to host at Fanime this year. So stay tuned for that.

Some fun stuff so far this year you might want to check out . . .
STANDARD ACTION IS BACK YAY!!!! For some previous discussions, here & here.

For those of you who miss my usual music blurbs, I do apologize, I just haven't had anything come along that juiced my ear hard enough to move me back into slinging artists with the same zeal as in the past.
however . . .
NURSEHELLA ISNT DEAD! YAY!!!
She released a second album finally, getit!-getit!

Also, if you like to CONSTANTLY have FRESH BEATS and free? As well as even better beats for a small fee, ADAM WARROCK! Go get all the music, then listen to it. If you do, you win an acheiv that's very difficult to acquire.

And also, as per a couple tweets

NOOO!!! DOC AWK WAS QUITTING MUSIC NOOOO!OOOO!O!O!
but then

SO YAYAY!!!! DOC AWKWARD ISN'T QUITTING BECAUSE HIS MOM TOLD HIM TO NOT BE DUMB! HAH!
So go get some of his music so he knows how much we love his music making abilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment