Thursday, June 16, 2011

Memeorable: MemeDeath

So, recently, my better half has made a more concerted effort to take in more anime, as I have taken to the habit of just letting it play, then asking me non-stop questions I cant answer about said show, as I don't speak Japanese.
Most Recently we finally watched Neon Genisis: Evangelion, the original, as it is such an . . integral part of the social circles I run in, and its . . infamy.
Many of my anime associates, such as Epyon Avenger, will make refrence to one of our favorite fan films based on that most mind-fucking of animes . . .

ReDeath!!!!

Local Grown (Silicon Valley, represent) this short is just crazy enough and anyone who actually enjoyed Eva in their own sick, twisted self-loathing way, gets the jokes, and has this great sense of humor about it. And even if you HATED it, I think you can get behind this short as it is an excellent lampoon.
Let us hope these episodes stay up for a long time . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment